If you run the same kind of searches in the same area with the same filters, you can Save your Search so that you don't have to set the filters every time. To do so:
- Select your lead type and enter in the area.
- Click the area from the drop down menu
- On the search results screen, once you have selected all of your filters, click "Save Search" at the top.
- You will be prompted to name this search.
- When you're ready to run this search again in the future, simply go to Lead Generation, and select it from the list of Saved Searches.
Note - this does not save the list of leads, this simply saves search criteria for when you want to run the same search in the future. To save the list of leads, you will need to add them to Marketing Campaign.