When viewing your results in Lead Generation, you have a variety of options:
- You can save this search or begin a new search. Saving this search will save the search criteria, area, and any filters you have selected. This way you can run this same search in the future. Note- this will not save the actual leads. If you want to save the list of leads, you will need to add them to a Marketing Campaign.
- You can add additional areas to this search, and click Apply at the top.
- You can filter the list by Price, Potential Equity, or Bedrooms under Common Filter.
- You can change the default property type of "All Residential" under the Property Type area. If you click the arrow next to "Residential" or "Commercial" it will expand and you can further select specific property types.
- Under Property Attributes you can filter by additional criteria such as Bathrooms, Property Size, Lot Size, Year Built, Subdivision, or Last Sold date.
- Under Owners you can choose to see just Individual Owned properties, or Company Owned properties, or both. If you are running an Absentee Owner search, you can further filter by In-state or Out-of-state owners.
- Under Results Settings you can turn on New Records Only. If you turn this feature on and click Apply at the top, it will remove any property address you have already saved anywhere in your REIPro account from this search. For example, if you saved 123 Main St to a Marketing campaign last month, and run a new search and turn on New Records Only, it will ensure 123 Main St is removed from your search results today.
- You can save your list of search results into a Marketing campaign in order to export, skip trace, or order postcards. To save them in a campaign, "select" which leads you'd like to save, then under Marketing create a new campaign or create an existing campaign. Then click Add Selected Leads.