All REIPro Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an REIPro affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you're not yet part of the REIPro Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Last Modified: September, 2021
- Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool. Commissions are based on the selected subscription plan purchased, and commissions may be calculated based on monthly, quarterly or annual purchases at the rates set forth in the Affiliate Tool.
- For commissions, you will receive a commission for each customer subscription transaction by a new customer who is not an active customer with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer needs to be an active customer and remain and active customer.
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- Cookie windows are stated in the Affiliate Tool.
- You cannot be a self-referral. This means if you are an Affiliate, you cannot click your own affiliate link to create an REIPro account, and get paid a commission for your own account.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
- Commissions will be paid out through PayPal.
- Upgrades/downgrades. You will receive the commission associated with any upgrade or downgrade product by customer.
- Attribution. In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
- REIPro Branding
- Do: Capitalize the “REI” in “REIPro”.
- Do Not:
- Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using REIPro (e.g. “Get rich quick with REIPro”).
- Modify or adjust the REIPro logo in any sort of marketing material you might create.
- What to call yourself.
- Do: Say you’re a “REIPro Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
- Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with REIPro.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
- Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with REIPro's own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to myreipro.com).
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing REIPro yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase REIPro products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.