If you’re already logged into REIPro:
Follow these directions for How to Change your Password -
- Access your Account Settings - Hover on the icon in the top right-hand corner and then click on Account Home.
- Change Password Link - Will be located next to ‘User Info’ click on the link to change your password. Enter it twice to confirm and click on ‘Save’.
- Type in your password twice to confirm it.
- Once you confirm your new password, and it has been saved, a tab will pop up at the top of the screen to confirm that your new password has been saved.
If you’re not logged into REIPro and you can’t remember your password:
- From the login screen, Click Forgot Password link
- On the next screen enter your email address, which is your login to REIPro, and then click the Reset Password button.
- A ‘Password Successfully reset’ confirmation will appear at the bottom of the screen after you enter your email address & click Reset Password
- This will email you a link in order to reset your password. Simply click that link in the email and then you will be guided to a Change Your Password page.
- Type in the new password and click the Change Password button.
- You’ll get a confirmation showing that your password has been changed
- Click the link that says Click Here to login, and now you’re able to access your account again.